Monday, September 24, 2012

Home Improvement

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted!  Last week was just one continuous blur as was the weekend.  Nothing too exciting is happening on the fitness front,  but it seems like everything else is on a roll!

Our house is officially sold!  We close on November 14!  I came home from work today and the SOLD sign was up!



 We just have to get a new heater put in our current home, but I don't care. I would have had to get a new one anyone and if it means the buyers still want the house, than here you go!  Have a new heater on us!

It's just crunch time because our new house needs a lot of updating.  I demo'ed my first kitchen on Sunday and I loved it!  It wasn't exactly our plan to demo the kitchen, but once we started, it made sense to keep on going.   Everything had to come out anyway!  We have a professional coming in to replace the ceiling and then I can start shopping for new flooring, cabinets, counter tops, etc!  I can't wait!  I love to shop.

I have done a horrible job of taking pictures of our work, but I'm going to try to get better!  Just the painting we've done upstairs has made a huge difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment