Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

THREE LBS LOST!!!!!!!

To say I'm excited about this is an understatement.  I'm jumping out of my skin, I'm so happy!  I want to kick and karate chop all over the place.

I shouldn't be that excited though.  I've seen this number on the scale before.  I just can't maintain it or even go below it.  Next week's weigh in will be my make it or break it weigh in.  I'm hopeful though....going to eat well and work out hard.

I'm on Day 19 of the Whole30 Challenge.  I'm pretty in love with it except the amount of time I spend each weekend cooking.  It takes me away from the kids too much.  My goal is to continue on after the 30 days are up with an 85/15 paleo diet.  I definitely do NOT want to eat as much sugar as I was anymore.  I was traveling for work yesterday and I was so nervous about what I would eat.  I think I ate about four hard boiled eggs!  It wasn't so bad though- I found a salad place that I could pick everything that went into it and I opted for a little EVOO as my dressing.  I brought almonds and one of the four hard-boiled eggs with me in case of an emergency.

I have a lot of pictures of the foods/meals I've been eating that are sitting on my phone.  I don't get reception in my office so I can't grab them right now.  So frustrating!  I had a cooking frenzy this weekend that I'm very proud of, so pictures and links to recipes will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment