Sunday, March 10, 2013

Almond Butter

This is the second post in my blogging history to be dedicated solely to almond butter.  I seriously love it that much.

I eat too much almond butter. I know this. I can eat it on bread, an apple, a carrot, pretzel, you name it!  I will eat a lot of it, right out of the jar.  With my finger if no utensil is around.  

I have a problem, I know.

I have started to think I shouldn't have it in my house.  That way, I won't be tempted to eat it so much.

At Trader Joe's today, I found myself standing in front of the nut butters.  To my dismay and disbelief, the entire shelf of almond butter was empty.

A huge shelf.

Completely empty.

Maybe I need to take this as a sign. 

1 comment:

  1. That made me giggle. Maybe you should take it as a sign lol I know if I don't want to eat something (bad) I need to not have it in my house.

    ReplyDelete