Friday, February 8, 2013

What I've Been Eating

Besides almond butter and cashew butter straight out of the jar?





These are just some of the dishes I've been making.  I'm planning to tackle a paleo pad thai today. I also plan on making a paleo banana bread, which is called SWYPO (sex with your pants on) in the Whole30 community and it's not allowed, but I really want it.  I also plan to have "pasta" this weekend with my spaghetti squash and some store bought sauce.  It's organic and I don't think it has any sugar in it, or very little. I'll cook up some ground turkey and go to town on it!  I really love eating spaghetti squash in place of noodles- feels the same, tastes so good, and it SO much healthier!!

My MIL and FIL are taking the kids overnight tonight so we can get ready for Colin's birthday party tomorrow!  Plus, they haven't had a sleep over in forever and both the kids and grandparents are excited.  My husband and I are so lucky our kids have such great grandparents.   I just hope I don't go crazy with some "me" time and get nothing done that I really have to get done.  I seem better at time management when the little ones are underfoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment