Sunday, September 9, 2012

Five Day Inferno Plan

For the next five days, I'll be working out hard and eating lean to get myself ready for three months of TurboFire!

The Five Day Inferno Plan is designed to cleanse your body and to increase your energy.  It's a fast-track weight loss plan that says I could lose up to 10 lbs and/or 10 inches.   That would be awesome, as long as it's true, and I can stick with the nutrition plan!

Basically, I'll do one or two TurboFire work outs and eat around 1200 calories a day, with a nice balance of protein, carbs , and fat. I'll also still be able to drink my Shakeology (thank goodness!) and eat foods I would normally eat.  I did have to buy hummus today and I'm not sure how that will go.  I love chickpeas, but not in hummus form.  I'm going to stick with is and hoping the whole wheat pita overpowers the hummus.  Yeah, right!

Here is Day 1's menu:

Breakfast:  Turkey Bacon Sandwich

  • one slice of low fat turkey bacon
  • two slices of whole wheat toast
  • one egg scrambled
  • 1/2 tomato sliced

I have the egg, toast, and tomato. I wouldn't eat the rest of the bacon so I didn't want to waste the money.

Snack One:  1/2 medium banana, seven walnuts
 (OMG! This isn't a snack!  I will switch out the walnuts for almonds)

Lunch:  Tuna Salad + one cup of green tea

  • Three cups mixed greens
  • Four oz packed tuna
  • Five cherry tomatoes
  • One celery, chopped
  • Three scallions, diced
  • Two tbsp fat-free Ranch dressing
No tomatoes, celery, or scallion...I have tomatoes, but not cherry and I'm not a huge fan to begin with. I hate celery.  HATE it.  I might add yellow squash because I have two huge ones my uncle grew in his garden.

Snack 2: Shakeology!!! tbsp of almond butter, water, and vegan chocolate shakeology.

Dinner: Honey Dijon Chicken with Steamed Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
  • One 6 oz of chicken
  • 1/3 cup of dijon mustard (that's if I made four servings, so I'll have to divide by four for my single portion)
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • parsley to taste
  • one cup broccoli
  • one tbsp parmesan cheese
  • Garlic salt to taste (or minced garlic since that's what I have)
My work outs are EZ Fire 55 and Stretch 10.  I am SO excited to start this. I'll take pictures and be sure to recap my results here.



No comments:

Post a Comment