Sunday, September 2, 2012

Banana & Almond Butter Pancakes

My cousin and I were talking about what our picky toddlers will eat and she mentioned these pancakes she made for hers.  Peanut butter, a ripe banana, and an egg.  Sounds easy enough!

Later that same day, a fellow mom posted on line about the same pancake!  I switched out peanut butter and used almond butter instead but I will try natural peanut butter next time.  All natural and very good!

Ingredients:
1.5 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
2 egss (next time I'm going to try one egg, one egg white to cut calories)
1 ripe medium banana

This recipe made six pancakes, each pancake made from two tbsp of batter.  They were moist, delicious, and easy to make!  I didn't add anything to them but DH added syrup.

Excuse the plate in the picture below!

Calories per pancake:  62
Fat: 4g
Carbs: 5g
Sugar: 3g
Protein: 3g


No comments:

Post a Comment