Friday, September 7, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

I haven't lost one ounce.  I'm sitting (pretty?) at 150 lbs.

I'm ok with that because I lost four inches total in my August challenge.  I ate as cleanly as I possibly could and cut out all diet soda. I did very well- was so proud of myself considering how much I love soda!

 I don't have a September challenge for myself because I think Turbo Fire is going to kick my butt and my challenge will be sticking with it!  We took the treadmill out of the garage after a few months.  I'm trying to run a few times a week now too.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm considering training for a half marathon.

I hate running.

But the thought of saying "I ran a half marathon" makes my heart race with self pride.

 I never, ever thought it would be physically possible for me.  I want to do it for the fat girl in high school who used to cry on days we had to run in gym class.

My plan is to meet all of my goals by the end of the year.  I want to lose 10 more lbs and get my waist to under 35 inches.  I'm very close, but not there yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment