Thursday, September 13, 2012

Updates

Everything is crazy right now!  On one hand, I absolutely love it; on the other hand, I'm exhausted!

  • Phoebe's birthday party is this weekend
  • Her actual birthday is next week and I'd like to have a small celebration for her with just our family
  • I uncharacteristically decided to make almost all of the food for it
  • I also (again uncharacteristically) decided to make decorations for it
  • Work is busy- my boss is going on a week long vacation starting tomorrow
  • We accepted an offer on our house- YAY!!!!!
  • We have to completely update the house we're moving into.  I won't even get into all of the projects we have to do there....too many to list!
  • I really should start sorting and packing up our house too!
  • Of course, with the sale of our house, comes some major repairs that I'm handling pretty well.  I could freak out, but what's that going to get me?
  • I'm leading a new challenge group starting next Monday.  I love working with these women though but I'm doing the program too and it's a tough one (awesome, but tough).
  • I set a goal to lose these last 10 lbs (again), get my waist under 35 inches, and lose 50 inches total by the end of the year.  Totally doable!
  • I'm also thinking of training for a half marathon for next spring or summer.  I hate running though.
I think that's about everything I have running through my head.  I don't need anymore!

Well, except Colin planted the idea of getting a dog in my head last weekend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment