Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What is a Beachbody Coach?

I've been getting this question a lot lately- mostly because people aren't familiar with Beachbody and people think it means I'm a personal trainer.

I'm not a personal trainer. I'm not a doctor.  I'm not a dietitian.

I'm a woman who struggled her entire life with her weight.  I've tried so many things to get healthy- some good, some bad, and none that kept the weight off.

Until now.

I've found a community of people, fitness programs, and products that keep me focused on getting and staying healthy.

Icing on the cake?  I can help others and make some extra cash while doing it!  Want some more icing?  There's no cost to my clients to have me as a coach.  They only pay for the product.

As a coach, I help people get motivated, stay committed, have someone to be accountable to and check in with.  I share my experiences, tips, tricks, ideas, thoughts, and anything else under the sun!  Need recommendations for a work out program?  Looking for healthy recipe ideas?  Want to bitch about how hard it is to stay focused?  I'm here!!  I'm helping people reach their goals, find a new lease on life, and be happier.

I never thought I would start my own business, but here I am!  Working hard to help others and improve my life.  I have big dreams for me and my family and I think Beachbody coaching can get us there!







No comments:

Post a Comment