Monday, September 3, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Dip

Gina over at SkinnyTaste.com is simply amazing.  I love her site and follow her on every social space possible, which is kind of redundant, I know.

I found a recipe Pumpkin Pie Dip on Pinterest.... and I traced it back to SkinnyTaste.



·    15 oz can pumpkin
·    3/4 cup brown sugar (Splenda would work too)
·    1 tsp vanilla
·    1/8 tsp cinnamon
·   1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
·   6 oz fat free Greek yogurt (I used Chiobani)
·   8 oz cool whip free
·   cut up apples to dip (extra points)

Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Makes about 6 cups.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this! Looks healthy and yummy! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make it next weekend for my daughter's birthday party. I will let you know how it tastes!

    ReplyDelete