Thursday, August 30, 2012

Work Out With Me!


My first video post! I impress myself with my technical abilities!!   Ok, enough patting myself on the back- here is the video I've made for my Challenge Group I'm starting on Sept 10.  Sign up and get me as your FREE coach.

Challenge is a funny word to use here and I prefer "support" group.  The challenge is an internal one- how committed are you to changing your life?  Getting healthy?  Staying healthy?

The group will live on Facebook.  We'll have daily work out check ins, motivational posts, funny quotes, rants, recipes, tips, and an open forum to ask any question you may have.  Let me know if you have any questions!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenifer, like your blog. You have such a great results. You definitely know how to do it.

    Keep on the great work and inspire people, who trying accomplish weigh loss!

    ReplyDelete