Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

I'm very happy to report my weigh in this morning:

148.5 lbs!!!!!!

Yes, it's the same as last week, but it was a really emotional weekend for me and I got off track with my eating.  The kitchen is the first place I go when I'm feeling out of control or sad.  I just ate too much.

My weight was up again on Sunday so the past few days, I've buckled down and ate as cleanly as I could.  I also kept my calories to between 1300-1400 per day.  It paid off this morning!

I'm finishing up the last month of ChaLEAN Extreme- I still love it, even after four months!  I admit, I'm over her cardio work outs, but maybe that's because they kick my butt?  I'll post progress pictures when I'm done in a few weeks.  I've got some guns now!

No comments:

Post a Comment