Friday, August 10, 2012

Weigh In

Fridays are my official weigh in days.  Unofficially, I weigh myself again on Sundays and Wednesdays. I have an unhealthy obsession with the scale.  Three times a week is actually an improvement for me.

So, officially, I am down three lbs from last Friday's weigh in. Based on Sunday's weigh in,  I'm still sitting at 150 lbs.

I've been fluctuating between 153-150 for FIVE months.  I didn't realize it had been been that long!  Overall it sucks, but it's not depressing me too much.  Since I've started doing ChaLean Extreme in late May, I feel so much leaner and have built muscle and definition.  I'm getting leaner and that's fine by me!

I also want to share recipes (mostly healthy!) on this blog.  I'm just too lazy so I'm linking to my "Favorite Recipes" board over on pinterest.  I hope you can find something to enjoy!  Just don't blame me if you make the chocolate cookie dough dip instead of the country broccoli salad!

Favorite Recipes are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment