Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Still Here!

It's been a shamefully long time since I've been here.  I can't put my finger on what made me lose focus.  Work has been extremely busy with me traveling almost every week for about a month.  We sold our house and had to fix up the new house we moved into.  Then the holiday season hit and before I could sit down to relax, it was 2013.

So where am I in fitness/health wise?

I'm surprisingly good!

I've maintained my 80 lbs weight loss!  I'm switching things up a little to tackle these last 10-15 lbs.  For Christmas, my awesome in-laws gave me these:


I'm madly in love with my SelectTech weights!  They're adjustable and range from five to 55 lbs.  I'm doing ChaLean Extreme (again) with the plan to lift heavier this time.  I've also mixed in some work outs from Brazil Butt Lift to help with my thighs (abs and butt, too- of course).  

I'm reading about paleo, vegetarian and vegan diets, watching documentaries, and thinking about making a change in my diet.  I do pretty well with eating healthy foods, but I know I could tighten it up some.

Here are some pictures from the past few months:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment