Monday, January 14, 2013

Prayers For Reesey

I found another mom's blog recently via FB.  She has four adorable redheads six years of age and under.  They are some of the cutest little girls I've ever seen with pretty red hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

The third little girl, Reese, was diagnosed with a brain tumor on Halloween 2012.

I spent a few hours one night a few weeks ago reading their story and it is sweet, funny, humbling, inspiring, and heart wrenching.  After reading her last entry last night, I now want to fly to Dallas and hug this amazing  little girl.  (Warning:  the blog will tug at your heart strings.  It make make you cry, but it is worth it!)

I wanted to share it here on my blog as they face another MRI next week to check the status of her tumors.  Please send out prayers, thoughts, vibes- whatever it is you do- to this family as they face this next step.

http://www.thisyearslovewilllast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment