Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Beachbody Addiction

I can't say my addiction is to exercise. I don't love all exercise.  I still can't get into yoga as much as I have tried.  My addiction is to Beachbody work out programs.

Insanity arrived on my door step yesterday and I am indeed, insane.

I might also end up divorced if I can't control myself.

Ok, I'd have to tell my husband first that I bought another program for that to happen, but I'm getting off track here.

I need to work out at home.  I've tried getting out in the early morning to a gym and it was a borderline disaster.  My daughter has no consistent sleep pattern and can wake up at 5 AM or 7:30 AM.  Since my husband is NOT a morning person, and Phoebe is a mommy's girl, it's best for everyone if I'm there when she wakes up.

Beachbody work outs like Turbo Fire, ChaLean Extreme, P90X, Insanity, Brazil Butt Lift, Les Mills Combact, and more make it SO easy for me to get fit and stay healthy without leaving my house.

I'm currently doing ChaLean Extreme, and I've layered Brazil Butt Lift on top of it.  I'm also throwing in Turbo Fire for some cardio on days I do weights.  I get the best of both worlds this way because lifting weights is so important to lose weight and change your body shape.

My living room is my gym space right now and I was up bright and early this morning.  On my schedule was Burn Circuit 1 from ChaLean Extreme and 20 minutes of Fire 30 from Turbo Fire.   I felt so stinking good afterwards!  Is it strange to love feeling  my body work and sweat?  I just feel so good, mentally and physically.  I wish I could have finished Fire 30, but the kids were both up by this point and needed me.  I still managed to get an awesome work out in- and that's what counts.

I'm excited to see how I do with these programs and I can't wait to try Insanity.  I just wonder what will be after that....

Click here to try a Beachbody work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment